Re: Are there templates for Objective-C?

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 23:14:31 EDT

    Looks interesting, but a few questions (if you know):

    Does the resulting code rely on CoreData? If so that would rule out
    it's use (for now) on the iPhone as the current SDK doesn't support CD
    yet.

    Is there an easy way to go from an .eomodel file to the CoreData .
    xcdatamodel format?

    Just wondering.

    Bill