Prototype - Merge or don't Merge

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 12:06:15 EDT

    Feature-Question:

    When I have more than one Prototypes model in my application one
    specifying an EOJDBCPrototypes entity and my own a more specific one,
    I have the problem, that they are merged in one list for the
    prototypes popup - and therefore it's not obvious from where the
    prototypes are.

    What do you think about that: should they maybe get grouped by their
    origin? That would make it easier for people who have their own
    prototypes but also need to include ERPrototypes.

    Mike, is there a way for doing that in Eclipse? What do you think?

    cug

    --
    http://www.event-s.net