Creating a non Wonder Direct To Web Application seems to create havoc

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 10:51:14 EDT

    I just tried to create a non wonder Direct To Web Application, as I
    could not get a component to freeze in het wonder version.

    Somehow that did not work. Some of the folders were created (src,
    build, but a lot of the folders (Resources, Sources,
    WebServerResources) were not created.

    Can anyone confirm that before I submit a bug report? (I am a bit
    suspicious about my WOLips confiurations as they seem to attract
    strange brews)

    (WOLips 3.3.5188, WOLIps 3.3.2)

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans