random jar being looked for by including ERJars framework

From: Alex Cone (ab..odefab.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 17:14:15 EDT

    Project 'CFPhoneEO_FW' is missing required library: '/Library/
    Frameworks/ERJars.framework/Resources/Java/icu4j_2_8.jar'

    I merely added the ERJars framework to the project by editing the
    WebObjects Frameworks under Libraries in the Build Path. When
    expanded now it shows this jar, while in fact, the framework has
    icu4j-3_8_1.jar inside it.

    I cannot find any place where there is some kind of BOM for the
    framework, but clearly scanning the file system isn't where this came
    from.

    Ideas?

    abc

    __alex cone
         ceo codefab inc
         212 465-8484 x101
         ab..odefab.com
         http://www.codefab.com

    If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.