Re: Refresh keyboard shortcut not working

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 17:44:46 EDT

    I have seen this happen when you have an error dialog pop up but it
    then gets hidden behind the main window, or stuck on a different
    screen/space if you use multiple virtual desktops. If you find and
    close that open dialog everything should work again.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806