Expandrive and Subversive/WOLips

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 14:27:41 EDT

    Does anyone have experience with this combination? I import my WOLips
    project into SVN but when I check it back out from the SVN trunk
    folder, it loses it's "projectness". All my packages are converted to
    folders and trying to right click on the Application class and Run as
    a WOapplication, doesn't work.

    I was able to get it to work (sort of) by selecting the option to
    create a new project and checkout the project into it. Then I need to
    do a synchronize operation and revert the checked out version to the
    repository. There has to be an easier way!

    David