Re: ExpanDrive and Subversive/WOLips

From: Ricardo Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 16:07:38 EDT

    I just ran a test and checked it out as I told you ( File > Import >
    SVN > Projects from SVN). Then I entered the URL for our repository,
    user name and password. Then I browsed to the framework I wanted to
    check out (MPVAjax in my test) then in the following panel I selected
    the same option you selected, i.e. Check out as a project with the
    name specified.

    Here's a screenshot of what the checked out framework looks like in
    Eclipse. In my test the Sources folder does look like packages. My
    ~/.subversion/config file has everything commented out. But I would
    think I would eventually need to add some of the global-ignores you
    have. I'm not sure if any of the ones you are using is causing you
    trouble though.