Re: Problems generating SQL

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2008 - 14:10:56 EDT

    > I found the problem. Anyway, I leave this as a suggestion, it would
    > be nice to show exactly where the error was, if possible.
    Bad Miguel. Bad. This is officially illegal. One of my pet peeves
    on the internet is when I find the exact exception and scenario that
    I'm getting and the original poster responds to his/herself with "I
    figured it out" without saying what it was.

    That said, given this exception, I SUSPECT you had an attribute with
    an external type that was left blank? But I'm not really sure.

    ms