Re: Entity Modeler verification failures (to-many propogates pk)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 03:00:04 EDT

    >> Have I misunderstood this or is this a bug?
    >
    > I believe this bug was fixed in last nights build.
    Yeah I was a little overzealous with the validation check ... I got
    burned by a relationship that had accidentally been checked propagates
    pk, so I wasn't thinking and put that check in that it's always wrong
    to propagate to a to-many. It's actually the case (and what it checks
    now) that it's only wrong if the number of pk attributes on the
    destination entity is 1.

    ms