Re: Eclipse heap size

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 20:44:51 EDT

    Thanks Chuck,

    No, I am seeing 64/64 (never above 64 unless I start from the command
    line) and then it crashes (there's a screenshot in the initial post).
    I was using precisely your settings previously. As I say, the
    eclipse.ini is not getting read in for some reason. What are your file
    permissions for that file?

    David