Re: Components not rendering

From: Susanne Schneider (Susanne.Schneide..nterActive-Systems.de)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 14:18:41 EDT

    Hi Ian,

    once I had a similar problem with a component content not showing and
    not giving any clue or errormessage. It turns out that in the PB.project
    file (I am working on Windows, so I come from the very very old
    ProjectBuilder) there was a reference to a component in a application
    project where it does not have to be since it has moved to another
    framework project.

    There is an option in wolips to recreate the PB.project (or
    corresponging in XCode). Remove the old files and let wolips recreate
    them in a clean and rebuild. That solved at least my problem.

    Good luck!
    Susanne

    --
    Susanne Schneider
    Coordinator secuTrial Development

    iAS interActive Systems GmbH Dieffenbachstraße 33 c, D-10967 Berlin

    ******************************************************** BITTE BEACHTEN SIE MEINE NEUE TELEFON- UND TELEFAXNUMMER WIE FOLGT:

    PLEASE CONSIDER MY NEW PHONE AND FAX NUMBER AS FOLLOWS: ********************************************************

    fon +49(0)30 22 50 50 - 498 fax +49(0)30 22 50 50 - 451 mail susanne.schneide..nterActive-Systems.de web http://www.interActive-Systems.de

    ---------------------------------------------------- Geschäftsführer: Dr. Marko Reschke, Thomas Fritzsche Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 106103B ----------------------------------------------------