Demos in Science & Medicine Connections..WWDC?

From: Klaus Berkling (kberklin..yned.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 19:14:58 EDT

    I probably missed the post. I can't find it in may mailbox nor can I
    find my notes.

    Did someone not say that at 16:30 on Thursday anyone could show their
    WebObjects app in Science & Medicine Connections..WWDC?

    I'm asking for someone to discuss their solution in a large deployment
    situation. Large deployment being more then 10 or so instances across
    one one or more servers.

    Anyone?

    Thanks

    kib

    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
    continue that counts.”
    - Winston Churchill

    Klaus Berkling
    Systems Administrator