Subversive authentication problem

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 19:41:56 EDT

    When I try to add a project to an empty local SVN repository using
    "Share Project", Subversive asks for user credentials. SVNx doesn't
    require this and I don't know what to put in the box. The "Apply to"
    pull down is not exactly helpful either! Does anyone know what is
    being asked for? If I just hit "OK" without entering text I get an
    error saying that the file already exists. If I go look at it with
    SVNx I am still at revision 0 with no files in the repository...

    Thanks,

    David

    044.jpg

    045.jpg