Re: unstable=>stable, unstable=>3.4

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 18:11:25 EDT

    >> unstable is pushing to stable and unstable is going to Eclipse 3.4
    >> (which should be out very soon) ... any dissenters speak now
    >
    > No dissension here, just wondering if that means that nightly will
    > require 3.4?
    Correction, the nightly requires (present tense) 3.4 :) Move =
    complete. But yes, the 3.4 API's aren't fully backwards compatible
    with the 3.3 API's, so you have to go to 3.4 to use it. There is also
    now an eclipse_3_3 branch in svn as well that stable is building off
    of, so we can fix any crucial things that come up if we have to.

    ms