Moving a project to new fluffy bunny....

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 13:52:29 EDT

    Hello -

    I would like to move some of my projects into the FluffyBunny layout
    structure in Eclipse.

    Do all I have to do is create the new top level directories and/or just
    rename the existing ones? (src ==> Sources)

    I am now wanting to do more embedded installs as I am now managing
    four servers with changing jars, etc.

    I am now convinced that embedding is the way to go. Wasn't much
    of an issue with two servers.

    Thanks
    James Cicenia