ant build & User Library not recognized

From: André Koppany (koppan..ackoy.de)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 04:41:02 EDT

    Hi,

    I keep for every WO projects the needed frameworks (system wo
    frameworks not included) in
    a separate Eclipse User Library.

    In the past, the class path was build correctly when I make an ant
    build, including the frameworks from the libraries.

    After updating my eclipse and wolips environment, it does not working
    any longer.
    The user library frameworks are not included and the
    ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot file did not contain the paths.

    Is this a bug or do I need to add anything additionally to get this
    running.
    I use: eclilpse 3.4RC4, WOLips 3.4.5266, MacOSX 10.5.2

    Normal debug und run is still working.

    Thanks,
    André