ant build & User Library not recognized: SOLVED

From: André Koppany (koppan..ackoy.de)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 05:41:29 EDT

    it seems that the problem is not directly a WOLips thing.
    I have installed XCode 3.0 which removed my WO5.3 Frameworks.
    So I installed WO5.4 and used the woswitch.sh script to install and
    switch back to
    WO5.3. This did confuse the user library configuration.

    After redefining the user library, anything did work without any
    problems.

    Best,
    André

    Am 24.06.2008 um 10:41 schrieb André Koppany:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I keep for every WO projects the needed frameworks (system wo
    > frameworks not included) in
    > a separate Eclipse User Library.
    >
    > In the past, the class path was build correctly when I make an ant
    > build, including the frameworks from the libraries.
    >
    > After updating my eclipse and wolips environment, it does not
    > working any longer.
    > The user library frameworks are not included and the
    > ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot file did not contain the paths.
    >
    > Is this a bug or do I need to add anything additionally to get this
    > running.
    > I use: eclilpse 3.4RC4, WOLips 3.4.5266, MacOSX 10.5.2
    >
    > Normal debug und run is still working.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > André

    André Koppany