Entity Modeler "spinning"

From: Patrick Robinson (pg..t.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 11:38:55 EDT

    I seem to have gotten Entity Modeler (3.3.5266) into a state where
    whenever I "save", it goes off into a never-never land of spinning
    ball for anywhere from a minute and a half to two full minutes.
    Eventually, it finishes whatever it was doing, and shows me the
    verification panel, and we're back to normal 'til the next save.

    This is on a dual-2.3GHz G5 w/4GB of RAM.

    The model has 158 entities, but .... this behavior started only
    recently.

    Is there a way to maybe see what it's doing, or is there perhaps some
    config option that I've set that I shouldn't have set?

    - Patrick