Re: Entity Modeler "spinning"

From: Patrick Robinson (pg..t.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2008 - 10:51:39 EDT

    I downloaded 3.3.5267 this morning, but I still have the same
    problem: I made a single change to my model (changed a to-one
    relationship from optional to mandatory) and saved. One minute and
    40 seconds later, it finished spinning.

    Is there anything I can do to figure this out? I'd just like to be
    able to determine if it's something I've done, or if there's maybe a
    problem with EntityModeler.

    In the meantime, I did download 5241, but can't get it to install. I
    disabled my current version, but it still doesn't present the
    "Standard Install" stuff as options for installation... only the
    items I hadn't installed previously (maven support, profiling, etc.).
    How do you go about installing an earlier version of WOLips?

    - Patrick