Re: Entity Modeler "spinning"

From: Patrick Robinson (pg..t.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2008 - 11:21:59 EDT

    OK - I have a bit more info re: this problem:

    I rolled back my wolips version by deleting the newer wolips features
    and plugins from the eclipse dir, then I installed 5241. But I had
    the same problem ("Save" taking up to two minutes to complete) with
    5241. So then I rolled it all the way back to 5224, which is the
    version I was running prior to my installation of 5266 (I first
    encountered the excessively long save problem after installing 5266).

    5224 does NOT cause the problem for me. Save occurs almost
    instantaneously.

    So something changed between 5224 and 5241 that introduced this
    problem, at least for my model.

    If there's anything I can do to help identify the problem, I'll be
    glad to help.

    - Patrick