Re: [Annoucement] New WOLips Java Client / Direct To Java Client Tutorial

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 10:02:15 EDT

    Yes, using two separate projects in some cases makes more sense, it
    certainly makes the separation between client and server more
    apparent. Using WebStart is how Xcode used to setup a JC project so
    it's how I started out, and it can be much easier to get started when
    you only have to maintain one project instead of two.

    I think it really comes down to a matter of preference.

    Dave