Re: Entity Modeler "spinning"

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 10:50:17 EDT

    >>> I created a new Eclipse installation, and installed 5267, but
    >>> without Mac Goodies. Didn't help - still takes 1.6 min or so to
    >>> save the model.
    >> Can you jstack your eclipse process during this hang and post the
    >> results?
    >
    > Sure...
    Can you either take a couple samples (maybe 10 seconds apart) or Shark
    Eclipse? I can't get this to happen on mine at all, and I don't know
    if what I'm seeing in that last thread is just repeating over and over
    or not. Also, does it happen no matter which screen you're on? for
    instance, if you save an you're on the view entity screen, does it
    also happen if you switch to the view model screen?

    ms