ERXWOContext54 not in ERJars

From: George Lee (gle..fu.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 11:16:23 EDT

    I'm getting the "Unable to create ERXWOContext54" error while starting
    a wonder application with WebObjects 5.4. I'm using the Wonder
    FrameworkJars-54 which doesn't include the ERXWOContext54 class, but
    the ERJars.framework contains this and other jars. Is this correct
    that the ERJars.jar is empty?
    =
    =
    =
    George Lee
    Institutional, Collaborative & Academic Technologies
    IT Services
    Simon Fraser University
    Burnaby, B.C. Canada V5A 1S6
    (778) 782-5872
    george_le..fu.ca

    Why does everyone want to be different like everyone else, but no one
    wants
    to be different like no one else?