Re: Entity Modeler "spinning"

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 11:45:33 EDT

    Hey Mike,

    I have the problem too. Here's my model.

    I always get the error when changing the DB Config and saving it. I
    just open the model, scroll down to the config I want, click on it,
    and save. It takes a good 20 seconds on my 17" MBP 2.33 Ghz. Which
    sounds about right compared to a minute+ from a G5.

    Dave