Subversive

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 16:43:43 EDT

    I've always used Subclipse ..... now I want to give Subversive a try
    on Eclipse 3.4 since the email discussions recently indicate
    Subversive to be a pretty neat SVN client.

    I have installed the SVN Team Provider plugin plugin and the
    Subversive Connector and it does not work ...... the error indicates
    the connector is not installed. Attached is screenshot of config. BTW,
    running OS X Leopard and using collabnet's svn binary install for OS X.

    Any hints?

    Software_Updates_and_Add-ons.jpg