Re: how SHOULD it look

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2008 - 12:23:11 EDT

    Still some rendering artifacts (view icons apparently render their own
    background, which I need to look into, and the close icon in the
    editor tab is still having its width calculated, which is why
    "build.xml" is cutoff), but this is already looking better, I think.

    Before:

    After:

    Aperture:

    Incidentally, these drive me crazy, too:

    Where the vertical and horizontal scrollbar meet, it's a white
    square. Interestingly, it appears to be totally non-standard in OS X
    as to how you deal with this.

    ms