Re: Subversive

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2008 - 21:05:25 EDT

    Hi Kieren,

    On 28/06/2008, at 6:43 AM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:

    > I've always used Subclipse ..... now I want to give Subversive a try
    > on Eclipse 3.4 since the email discussions recently indicate
    > Subversive to be a pretty neat SVN client.
    >
    > I have installed the SVN Team Provider plugin plugin and the
    > Subversive Connector and it does not work ...... the error indicates
    > the connector is not installed. Attached is screenshot of config.
    > BTW, running OS X Leopard and using collabnet's svn binary install
    > for OS X.
    >
    > Any hints?
    >
    > <Software Updates and Add-ons.jpg>

    You want to use the update sites:
    http://download.eclipse.org/technology/subversive/0.7/update-site/

    You want this for connectors:
    http://www.polarion.org/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/update-site/

    This one's only relevant for m2eclipse and csc project set integrations:
    http://www.polarion.org/projects/subversive/download/integrations/update-site/

    The attached shows the minimum you want...

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck