Re: Subversive

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2008 - 21:21:46 EDT

  • Next message: Gavin Eadie (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-845) Items in Sources sort alphabetically and case insensitive, items in Resources sort case sensitive"

    On 30/06/2008, at 11:05 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > Hi Kieren,
    >
    > On 28/06/2008, at 6:43 AM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:
    >
    >> I've always used Subclipse ..... now I want to give Subversive a
    >> try on Eclipse 3.4 since the email discussions recently indicate
    >> Subversive to be a pretty neat SVN client.
    >>
    >> I have installed the SVN Team Provider plugin plugin and the
    >> Subversive Connector and it does not work ...... the error
    >> indicates the connector is not installed. Attached is screenshot of
    >> config. BTW, running OS X Leopard and using collabnet's svn binary
    >> install for OS X.

    Btw, I usually install subversion via macports:
    $ sudo port install subversion

    and to update:
    $ sudo port -R upgrade subversion

    with regards,