Re: how SHOULD it look

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2008 - 20:47:21 EDT

    >> Little closer ... Added Sash grab handles (ala Aperture as well).
    >> <pastedGraphic.png>
    >
    > Looks nicer than the current Eclipse look, definitely! Btw: do you
    > have access to the scrollers? Is there a way (maybe optional) to
    > have the small OS X scrollers there? I hate the big ones in the
    > middle of a window ...
    I'll have to look ... I don't know if the SWT Scrollbar class exposes
    that by default. Xcode and Aperture both use the full size
    scrollbars, though. Are there any examples of Apple apps using the
    smaller scrollbars?

    BTW, if you want to try it out, the links to the preview plugin
    binaries are at the bottom: http://mschrag.blogspot.com/2008/06/maclipse.html

    ms