Re: Maven Skepticism

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 00:39:33 EDT

    >> cug, at least, that is the conclusion for me ...
    >
    > Well, it only has to solve one for me to be happy.
    >
    > Nightly build == Eclipse build
    The new classpath stuff that's I'm VERRRYYY close to committing (been
    sidetracked with making things pretty looking :) ) should get this
    really close. All the woproject classpath stuff goes away and your
    build.xml ends up with roughly <framework root = "Local" eclipse =
    "true" embed = "true" /> (... "System", "User", and a few others) and
    it reads your .classpath file to determine framework dependencies.
    This SHOULD make ant building from eclipse identical to ant building
    for deployment ...... allegedly.

    ms