Re: Maven Skepticism

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 13:29:15 EDT

    Am 02.07.2008 um 19:20 schrieb Pierce T. Wetter III:

    > The Wonder guys have gotten sick of maintaining their build.xml
    > files, so they're moving to that layout to make their build.xml
    > simpler; in essence their ant build will be more maven like.

    The Wonder Guy had a fit in 2002 or so when he created that layout at
    the prospect of maintaing a bazzilion build.xml files and have yet
    MORE xml files to define the dependencies.

    I just thought it made sense to put Resources into - gasp -
    "Resources/" and put as much as I could in one file.

    Maven probably didn't exist back then.

    Cheers, Anjo