RE: How do I change the Documents directory? WOLips installation?

From: Trent Larson (trent.larso..centris.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 14:12:10 EDT

    I finally found the way to change the WOLips installation location with wo.wolocalroot in wobuild.properties. (It would be nice to customize the resulting such that the local framework directory doesn't have to be under the system library directory; if you know how, let me know.)

    I'm still looking for a way to change the "Documents" directory.

    Thanks!