Re: Maven Skepticism

From: Pierce T. Wetter III (pierc..winforces.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 17:02:29 EDT

    > Did you add the settings.xml to your ~/.m2 folder (as described on
    > Step 2 of Quick Start tutorial)?

    Yep.

    > Which version of Maven are you using?

    Hmmm... 2.0.6. Latest is 2.0.9. Upgrading...

    sierramadre:Inbox pierce$ tar -xzf apache-maven-2.0.9-bin.tar.gz
    tar: A lone zero block at 4498

    Hmmm... All the tar variants have that problem. Trying the zip variant.

    Ah, works now I guess. At least it did a whole bunch of stuff.

    Ok, lets go look at some Wonder pom.xml files as an example.

    Hmmm... I don't see anything in there that sets up the Fluffy Bunny
    layout. Does the WO maven plugin support both
    FBL and the one I listed previously? Or are there pom.xml files that
    are now missing from Wonder?

      Pierce