Odd Disclosure Triangle Problem in WO Package Explorer

From: Andrew Sardone (andrew.sardon..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 14:35:04 EDT

    Hi all,

    I've come across an odd problem in a few projects of mine (but not
    all). I have no idea what's causing it, but I thought I'd throw up a
    screenshot and see if anyone else has come across this problem.

    I have an open project, and when I click the disclosure triangle to
    reveal the project's contents (in WO Package Explorer) the triangle
    disappears and none of the files are displayed. That's all the info I
    have as I don't know where else I could look for any diagnostic info.

    Attached is a screenshot.

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    wolips_ss.jpg