Many to many relationship problem

From: esteban (esteba..lgodata.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 11:08:27 EDT

    Hi,

    I want to create a many to many relationship under Entity
    Modeler, I have 3.3.5047 release of WOLips.

    I have two entities (Event and EventVisitor), the first in
    antilope.eomodel and the second in uniqueID.eomodel.

    I want to create a many to many relationship between these
    two entities, then I create a new relationship named
    visitors for Event entity and named subscribedEvents for
    the Event entity and the join entity named
    EventVisitorsToEvent.

    I verify these two model, nothing failures. Under data
    model the only change I would see is a new join table
    named EventVisitorsToEvent containing primary keys of
    Event and EventVisitor tables. But when I want to generate
    SQL statements form uniqueID.eomodel, I have a the
    following message : "Failed to generate SQL.
    NullPointerException".

    If I can give other details, tell me.

    Thanks.