Re: wogen

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 12:27:00 EDT

    I would be surprised if anyone does use it because it was broken for a
    long time and nobody seemed to notice. I fixed it (I think) around the
    time the veogen and javaeogen versions came out and have not seen
    anyone mention it since.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806