Re: Wonder-latest-Frameworks-54 frameworks don't show

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 07:34:01 EDT

    Welcome back to WO! The new tools are excellent, but they are a big
    change from Xcode/WOBuilder/EOModeler.

    What version of WOLips are you using? Stable or Nightly? Nightly
    doesn't work with Eclipse 3.3.

    I believe that you would only select "Link to wonder Projects", if you
    are 1) using Wonder and 2) building it from the source code. I don't
    believe you'd check that if you are simply using the Wonder frameworks.

    As far as where you have the Wonder frameworks installed, I don't
    understand "in the frameworks from the main library". They should be
    in /Library/Frameworks/. Then when you edit the Build Path, edit the
    "WebObjects Frameworks" and look in the "local" folder. All the Wonder
    Frameworks should be there.

    Dave