Leopard workspace stopped refreshing

From: David LeBer (dleber_wode..odeferous.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 15:46:42 EDT

    The Leopard File System Events API workspace refresher has stopped
    working for me.

    I have Preferences->General->Workspace->Refresh Automatically enabled
    and it was working fine yesterday.

    I don't see anything in my logs. The things I've done (other than
    code) since it worked last were to try Eclipse 3.4 and disable writing
    PB.proj and xcodeproj.proj on build. I don't think either of those two
    should affect this, but I'm at a loss.

    I'm on Eclipse: 3.3.2
    WOLips: 3.3.5363
    Still In: Canada