Re: auto completions not working (html)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 09:10:02 EDT

    > I have the same problem here. I also use Maven, but no problems with
    > the MavenBuilder. When I try to auto complete something on
    > WOComponent Editor I hear the default sound for "something wrong
    > happened". There is no log in Error Log or Console. :(
    I don't use Maven or jar frameworks ... I don't know which is the part
    that's causing the problem here (though I would GUESS jar
    frameworks). If you're using inline bindings, you can add some debug
    into TemplateAssistProcessor.getDynamicTagInfo or .getAttributeValues
    (depending on what's not completing) and see what it says, then drill
    into WodCompletionUtils.fillInElementTypeCompletionProposals and
    friends.

    ms