New Classpath Stuff

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 14:35:58 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    Not to harass you (don't you hate sentences that start like that), but
    what is the status of the new WOLips classpath stuff?

    I'm running into an issue (probably mine) with classpath/build stuff
    and if everything is going to change in the next week or so, I don't
    want to spend the time to track it down now. I'll just busy myself
    with writing documentation.

    If it's rollout is still an "at some point" thing, then I'll dig into
    my problem now.

    Thanks!

    Dave