Re: veogen relationship.isInverseRelationship?

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 06:45:42 EDT

    Unfortunately that's not what it means.

    According to the method signature (from http://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.eomodeler.core/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/eomodeler/core/model/EORelationship.java)
    :
    public boolean isInverseRelationship(EORelationship _relationship) {
    What relationship.isInverseRelationship is checking is to see if this
    relationship is the inverse of the specified relationship. Since you
    are not passing (can't pass?) a relationship to it for comparison it
    will return false. I think what you want for a check is going to be:

    Try:

    #if (relationship.inverseRelationship != null)
      your code here
    #end

    I'm not sure if velocity will use null as a comparator, and I don't
    see a hasInverseRelationship() method on the EORelationship class, so
    try that and see if it works.

    If not, maybe a feature request for WOLips is in order...

    Dave