Re: wod completions not happening

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 14:33:33 EDT

    Probably related .......

    When in WOComponent editor, often I press Cmd-S to save and the save
    does not happen (tab still displays asterisk). In this case, clicking
    in the other editor panel and then pressing Cmd-S works. By other, I
    mean if I am in HTML, I click in the WOD and vice-versa.

    Is it better to stick with 3.4 or switch to a 3.4.1 stream build for
    now?

    Regards, Kieran