Re: no root named '/' in /Users/mschrag/Library/Frameworks

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 09:27:47 EDT

    > http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/releases/wolips-5385-site.tar.gz
    Yeah, these aren't what they purport to be ... When we were a single
    root in svn, this was correct. Once I branched, version numbers
    overlap across branches in svn, so what you're seeing there is
    actually the NewHotness branch build NOT the stable (or even nightly,
    for that matter) build.

    > Sadly, mschrag is not one of the users on my mac.
    :) Yeah, uh .. whoops. Fix committed in NewHotness for this.

    ms