Re: classpath.txt issues

From: Steve Quirk (squir..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2008 - 12:32:36 EDT

    An easy answer, but not popular among those in the various IDE cults, is
    to just manage that file on your own. Take the current copy of
    MacOSClassPath.txt, sort/munge it all you want and check it into cvs/svn.

    Add an extra step at the end of your build.xml to place it where it goes
    in the .woa wrapper.

    Steve