Re: subversive vs subclipse

From: Jake Fisher (fisherj..mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 15:35:52 EDT

    I have been using subversive and find it much faster, and much easier
    to use most of the time. That said its assumptions about paths when
    sharing projects can really get annoying sometimes and the initial
    install from two different sites is less than ideal.... But everything
    else it has just been a much more pleasant experience.