Re: subversive vs subclipse

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 15:47:39 EDT

    On 13.08.2008, at 08:35, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Subversive in 3.4 has been pissing me off ...

    What problems do you see? I can't generate patch files for Wonder. For
    my own project it works. Haven't bothered checking what the problem
    is, but I was also thinking of switching back because the only
    advantage I see with subversive is, that it is significantly faster.
    But what does that really help?

    cug

    --
    http://www.event-s.net