Re: subversive vs subclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 15:50:25 EDT

    I've gotten really strange behaviors with duplicate files appearing in
    the synchronize view, which is really annoying ... And just in
    general, in 3.4, I feel like it just isn't as smooth as the Eclipse
    CVS plugins. It seemed much more reliable (just "oh .... that's
    weird" kind of things) in 3.3. Not to mention the install process is
    annoying -- They need to resolve that and be done with it. This multi-
    step install is ridiculous. I think I might just host a single source
    update site with both of them on our build server.

    ms