Eclipse madness -- debugging application

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 02:19:08 EDT

    Hi there,

    this is driving me mad. I have a few applications in Eclipse set up
    for debugging.
    When starting up any of them I have no problems... but one particular
    app just gives me the dreaded "The requested application was not found
    on this server." when accessed via a browser. (They're all set up to
    not use direct connect).

    I've tried deleting the launch config (in case it's corrupted or
    something)... but nothing fixes it.

    Anyone got any suggestions?

    with regards,

    --