Re: Eclipse madness -- debugging application

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 07:35:29 EDT

    Hi Lachlan,

    Probably you have this already, but have you set the ServerName
    property to localhost in apache2 config and have you set the adaptor
    config and the wotaskd Properties to explicitly use localhost also?
    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Development+Tools-Running+Through+Apache

    Regards, Kieran