Re: [Wonder-disc] any way to clear or hide component error marks?

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 16:36:50 EDT

    On 23.08.2008, at 14:27, Ray Kiddy wrote:

    > The object will return a value for the "someAttribute" key, but I
    > cannot get eclipse to shut up about it. Second, I sometimes implement
    > handleQueryForUnknownKey() in the WOComponent itself, so I can have
    > any key I want to there and, again, it is not an error and again I
    > cannot get eclipse to shut up about it.

    There are two ways:

    1. If you use Wonder, you can do the following:

    name = "$whatever // VALID"

    to mark a binding as valid.

    2. You can make these errors warnings. Go to the Eclipse Preferences,
    WOLips, Binding Validation and experiment with the "Warn if" and
    "Error if" settings.

    Maybe that helps. And I guess, that should go to the WOProject /
    WOLips list and not to Wonder ...

    cug

    --
    http://www.event-s.net